Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What I Wore Wednesday - My first

This is hard.  I'm not a huge fan of putting full body shots of myself on my blog, but I'm going to muscle through it.  

I really like color, but you wouldn't know by the way I dress....lots of neutrals. Our weather here in Texas has been relatively mild lately (woohoo!) So, I've been able to wear my cardigans a little longer.  

Monday's outfit: Shirt - Forever 21, Cardigan -  Target, Pants - TJMaxx, Shoes - Target, Necklace and Earrings (which you can not see, but match the necklace) -  Premier Jewelry and Bracelets - I got them at a local store that is now closed, but here's their online store. 


Tuesday's outfit: Shirt - Old Navy, Jeans - Lucky, Boots - Lucky, Earrings - Nickel and Suede and Belt - Target



Today's outfit: Shirt - Gap (a very light aqua color), Cardigan - Old Navy, Jeans - Lucky, Flats - Ross, Scarf - made by me, fabric was purchased at Hobby Lobby and Earrings - World Market


Nothing like a really big closeup of my ear ;)

Let me know if you have specific questions and what you think of my WIWW.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy.  Check out Lindsey's blog, its really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment