Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Easter Shadow Box



 
 
My friend Leslie teaches these awesome holiday square shadow box classes.  I'm not always able to attend them, but as a former Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have a ton of supplies, needless to say.  So, I try to put shadow boxes together myself.  Here is my version of an Easter one.  Of course, this one doesn't even have squares, but I thought it was a nice twist on what we've done in past.  I'll be sure to post pictures of the square shadow box ones.
 
The Easter one was rather easy.  Just strips of paper adhered to a piece of card stock, then I die cut the oval shapes on a separate piece and then mounted it with dimensional adhesive.  The Happy Easter is embossed.  I believe that Sizzix or Spellbinders makes an egg shape set of dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment