Monday, July 25, 2016

My latest favorites


Y'all this stuff is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!

Sort of hesitant to tell you about it, since its always gone when I go to the store.

But, hey!  It's too good not to share.

I've only tried Vanilla Bean and Chocolate since that's all we seem to have in stock.  There's this empty spot where Birthday Cake goes, but I've never seen it.  I'd love to try the Mint Chip or the Chocolate Mocha Chip.





















I've tried other low calorie "ice cream."  This stuff is the real deal.  Go get ya 
some.  You won't be sorry.

You can polish off the entire pint and not feel bad....I don't, not one bit.  It's very freeing knowing you can eat the whole thing and its even sorta good for you.

One down side....its a little pricey :(




You ARE amazing!  And you'll feel that way after using....not kidding.

I bought it when I went on my trip to Kansas, which of course I have yet to blog about.  Some day, I promise.

Its the perfect wake me up!

Minty fresh and cool....because you know its 5000 degrees here in Texas at 7:00 am.  This heat....ugh!

Anyway, lots of other scents, but this is my favorite.

It also reminds me of my trip since it was there that I used it for the first time. Sorta planned it that way....I know I'm goofy like that.  One of my quirks.

Oh you can get it at Target.




Check out these pens.....




This is what they look like in the pack....But the picture above was so fun I had to share.

They write so good.

Makes my work day happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment