Thursday, February 28, 2013

My New Blog

Well its been almost a year since I blogged.  I have so many things I want to share with you all and I can't do that if I don't blog about them. 

So, I've decided to make it easier on myself and just have one location for all things crafty, kids, food, decorating, flea markety and just life. 

I've been toying with all sorts of names...wanting to keep it simple, but encompassing everything that I've listed above.  Its hard to come up with a simple name for all that.  I figured I would just go with what I do...design.  I design crafts, food, kids and my life.  We are all designers. 

de·sign

[dih-zahyn] Show IPA ,
verb (used with object)
1. to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), especially to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
2. to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
3. to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
4. to form or conceive in the mind; contrive; plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
5. to assign in thought or intention; purpose: He designed to be a doctor.

So see, design works just perfect.  So there ya have it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment